Available through June 30, 2021
The 2021 UF Radiation Oncology Spring Seminar is virtual! Access the latest research from the UF Department of Radiation Oncology, wherever you are, through June 30, 2021*
* No CME credits will be available for this free meeting. Please register using the form provided below.
This year the UF Radiation Oncology Department offers an onDemand meeting experience at your convenience.
Our annual Research Seminar is an important venue that allows participants to define optimal treatment approaches, produce the best plans, employ first-rate techniques, provide healing experiences for our patients, assess outcomes, and develop new treatment approaches, providing invaluable information to faculty and residents from several educational institutions as well as professionals in private practice.
The digital seminar library includes talks by UF Radiation Oncology residents and faculty, just as our on-site event has offered for over 50 years.
Content Highlights Include
- Outcomes in head and neck cancer, breast cancer, pediatric cancers, and more
- Biomarkers of radiation toxicity
- Proton therapy planning techniques
- Clinical trials in radiation oncology
- Radiation oncology quality assurance
Accessing onDemand Virtual Talks
Talks are available via a private link sent to your email beginning February 19, 2021. You must register to receive the link.
Use the form below to register to receive a link via email. You will also be able to opt-in to receive information on future meetings.
Learn more about our past meetings.