The Radiation Oncology Research Team is already planning next year’s seminar, which is expected to take place February 18-19, 2022 at the Best Western Gateway Grand, Gainesville, Florida. Join us!
Our annual Research Seminar is an important venue that allows participants to define optimal treatment approaches, produce the best plans, employ first-rate techniques, provide healing experiences for our patients, assess outcomes, and develop new treatment approaches, providing invaluable information to faculty and residents from several educational institutions as well as professionals in private practice.
Our 2022 Keynote Speaker will be Shannon MacDonald, MD, Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School.
Highlights will include:
- Outcomes in head and neck cancer, breast cancer, pediatric cancers, and more
- Biomarkers of radiation toxicity
- Proton therapy planning techniques
- Clinical trials in radiation oncology
- Radiation oncology quality assurance
Learn more about our past meetings.