New Patient Checklist
Are you prepared for your consultation? Please consult the checklist below before you arrive at the Davis Cancer Pavilion. You will need:
- Picture identification (e.g., driver’s license, passport, or school id) and your insurance card(s)
- A disc with any imaging scans performed in the last 6 months
- Pathology slides done in the last 6 months
- Pertinent outside reports (e.g., pathology, CT, MRI, bone scan, and PET)
- Any records of previous radiotherapy
Please note our department policy: Women aged 12-55 (except those who have received a hysterectomy) must take a pregnancy test within 7 days prior to CT simulation or start of radiation therapy.