Research Assistant Professor
- MD, Medicine, Fujian Medical College, Fuzhou, China
- MS, Cell Biology, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Molecular Biology, Toronto University, Toronto, Canada
Professional Societies and Committees
- American Association of Cancer Research (Member)
- Radiation Research Society (Member)
Honors and Award
- AACR-AstraZeneca Scholar Award, American Association for Cancer Research, 2002
Dr. Yang’s work has focused on discovering novel mitigation agents for radiation-induced pulmonary fibrosis. He has also explored the molecular biology of tumor metastasis and worked to discover new drugs that inhibit these metastases.
Current laboratory projects focus on:
- Exploring new methods for biodosimetry in different species
- Developing new drugs to mitigate radiation-induced side effects
- Discovering new drugs for the inhibition of tumor metastasis
A selection of publications available through PubMed.