You can contact the residency program coordinator, Ms. Nora Martin, with any questions about the application process.
Ms. Nora Martin, Radiation Oncology Department, PO Box 100385, Gainesville FL 32610-0385
- Phone: 352-265-8726
- Fax: 352-265-7057
- E-mail: email@example.com
To apply for a residency, submit the following material to ERAS:
- Completed application form
- Brief curriculum vitae, including publications (if any)
- Personal statement regarding the goals of the applicant
- Letter of recommendation from the Dean of your medical school (when this becomes available in November)
- Three other letters of recommendation, preferably from a radiation oncologist
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE Step 1 – Step 2 is desirable
Selected applicants will be invited to the department by letter or telephone for a required formal interview on a date set by us. Deadline for application is Friday, November 4th. The department only sets aside one entire day for interviewing applicants, which typically falls on the second or third Friday in January.